Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fibroid More Condition_symptoms How Is Pelvic Support Surgery And Having A Fibroid Removed?

How is pelvic support surgery and having a fibroid removed? - fibroid more condition_symptoms

Sorry if the question is badly worded. My mother is the support of pelvic surgery and have removed a tumor on his farm (your fibroid is not too large), which is low. The operation is dangerous? : (
Each has, as this type of surgery, or had to know, can you please tell me, what can I expect from my mother (as in the days after surgery).
Thank you all very much.

1 comment:

Angelbun... said...

Lizzy hello. I had to do and went home the next day. It was not nearly as bad as I expected. She is tired and sore from the cut, but they have not even taken painkillers when I went home (Demerol for the hospital, but it was immediately after the operation and took only one time). I took a few months to feel 100% again, but this was just a feeling of tiredness after the shop or try to clean the house, I am sure you will do very well. I wish him a speedy recovery. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Hugs>>>

Post a Comment