Friday, November 6, 2009

Web Design Easy As 1 2 3 Is It Bad To Use A Template For Web Design As A Foundation For My Clients?

Is it bad to use a template for web design as a foundation for my clients? - web design easy as 1 2 3

Hello everyone - I am a student in web design. I have published two sides, and for a beginner, I did a great job. The things that I need to work on the code is valid (which can be quite frustrating, because with Dreamweaver), and more adventures with my remarks. My question:

Is it bad to use templates from sites like Template Monster, and adjust them to my customers? I try not to take the easy way - please note the following tips:

1) I am a design student again, in fact I have not reached any kind of web design

2) I charge my clients very little - what I would do most of the time, etc.

I appreciate the comments of those of you who have more experience. I would certainly develop a reputation for progress in my plans.

3 comments:

NiceMan said...

There is no limit to what you put Composer model name / web site name in a comment. to javascript:
/ / This script was downloaded and www.kwawa1000.com
/ / This script was produced by SV Raman

as in HTML:
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; div id = "Hido" style = "visibility: hidden;" "This script was ..... \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / div>

It is not mandatory.

With model respectively. Design changes to the other is good, but you have too much to process, then think Hey! Why did not create the script for me. The editorial work is ok, but as u know, web programming, not for us. This is for the world. If you test / use of the site script that you do. The testing procedure is very difficult when you edit and then check whether the site is working properly and see what users want.

Therefore we do not recommend the use of models. But I recommend the merger
HTML / JavaScript downloaded from our Web site's own creation.

I moved to any class website design, but surf the Internet more than 8 yearsI built as an intermediate level Web Designer Ajax Beginners more.

Thank you 4 reading

Byee

Rina S said...

You can still use, not to sell to customers, then it is better than the same design patterns.

Jin Tao said...

An old adage you get what you pay for. I think we are on the way to a so-so .. Design Patterns are fun to use .. and pleasant for your customers if they can give a simple chart that can be changed. With the help of models is very good, because they not only ripping the code without your permission (Monster model is fine).

Many designers and developers, etc. .. Things with other people or places and to change to fit your needs. And progress in the field will probably thousands or millions of small fragments or pieces of his own picture to keep and use again and again .. One of the tricks of the trade, is not new - the invention of the wheel.

Personally I'm more of a coder myself, and not all depend on the graphically inclined, so that it, done a lot of things from the point of view.

Provided that used for the work they pay you to do well. Be fair, be honest. A web designer is not typical dash is about $ 15.00/hr for their work. It really depends on howTime you spend doing something. While you are a student and keep things (like not learning to use Dreamweaver ...) factor at an hourly rate below that you learn how to do things, then it will obviously take more time than anyone, know-how.

Post a Comment