Friday, February 19, 2010

Housewives Bathing Suit Do 40 Plus Women Really Look Better/younger With Botox? And 'boob' Jobs?

Do 40 plus women really look better/younger with Botox? and 'boob' jobs? - housewives bathing suit

for "Real Housewives of Orange County" .. wondered whether more than 40 women actually look better with injections of Botox to. You can always look 40 to me. I am 24 years old, and yes, I am over 40 years, until I know?

But I think that all in the genes. My mother is 45 years old, has light skin, has always had for his body and sees a great bathing suit (no stretch marks, varicose veins, there is no love handles, and face no sign of permanent smile, "and very few wrinkles. They (the mother of 4) is
I wonder whether it is just that women are vain! I want to see some of these women to ten years, the region - if the Botox bleached his skin, or facial surgery has been replaced twice as many wrinkles if they had the year of gracequite ...... much less the work of "Bobo", where the chest is covered with age spots, while the breasts, as they belong to someone else, are ... ......

No comments:

Post a Comment