Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Prevent Cramps While Tennis WHY CANT I GET PREGNANT?AM LOSING HOPE.PLEASE HELP!?

WHY CANT I GET PREGNANT?AM LOSING HOPE.PLEASE HELP!? - how to prevent cramps while tennis

Hello everybody
I've been married almost a year and have since TTC, he married the pregnant and nothing!
i hav 2Beautiful children from previous relationships, which have been designed, and very fast (the first was two months after the pill and use condoms) and the second took a month.
Theres so I know what
My husband also has a son from a previous relationship.
All my bloods are fine and the man was tested and HES more than good.
been treated for chlamydia in January should not be, if I have time.
Documents in my clinic for infertility are very stupid

I do not understand how to read a chart BBT or could not understand the length of my cyclenearly a dispute with him what he would say it was 26 days, but he told me that 25 wanted to say tdamn it the first day of the last days cycle.stupid at my age!.
and I was very fruitful, and chlamydia can cause infertility, sperm that can still pass through a blocked tube? perceive themselves.
i theres no wrongdoing.
oh yeah, so after my second child, I never felt good.
I kept fragments of the placenta in me for about a month after the left birth.ANY a reality, with the same thing?
Passin had DNC, but the pain was unreal, blood clots, which more than tennis balls and important smellt very bad and the U.S. Department of Commerce said that I would not stop or think I know
I need anser.
Ramblin on.I shame dealin with him, so that for a while, then he came back and bit me hard in the ***.
my period is due any day from MondayFriday next week.
IAM I'm not PMS-ING IN Coz and serious cramps usually high in the abdomen.
Thank you for the time to read!
and sorry again for incoherent!
Lots and lots and lots of sticky baby powder * * to all!

2 comments:

helpmegi... said...

Hello, I just wanted to say no surrender you arrive. I was married 8 years this year and has tried since then, and have gone so many doctors and gynos, but I know who moved to another state, and I found a great gynecologist told me I can not wait for atleast 6 months . But you do not want to give up, I have many times and I get depressed much as another member of my wife's family who are younger, if I had children. Everything is my problem, my husband has a sperm wide. I think we should seek another doctor and explain what happened. I do not know if you have to pay for them, but I live in Tasmania (Australia), and I pay at least $ 150.00 every time you visit me, but I do not like it when you are preparing a bundle of joy,.
Baby powder, and I'll have my fingers and toes of the cross. Good luck

Vaginal Guru said...

Looks like a new doctor, need a few more tests and maybe a HSG.

HSG is certainly worthwhile. Complications is minimally invasive, little and give a clear picture of anatomical something that you try. No fun process (that was a) in March, but not as bad as they say, and flies.

Post a Comment