Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Differentiate Between Muscle Pain And Kidney Pain How Can You Differentiate Between Skeletal Muscle Pain And Real Kidney Problems?

How can you differentiate between skeletal muscle pain and real kidney problems? - how to differentiate between muscle pain and kidney pain

I had a dull ache deep in the back on the left side where I believe that my kidney. I do not know if I judge, is just a muscle injury or have .... I am a child to collect the constantly, and sometimes not, using my weight on my back / legs. Are there other symptoms of kidney infection and pain?

2 comments:

timsster... said...

When you urinate, it's like someone stabbed me with an amount up to urinate on the hole.

humm said...

when a couple of days I go get checked, there is nothing wrong with it, you can create a lot of problems .... no damage or only a lot worse if you use the muscles in this area ... If so, you probably have only one muscle

Post a Comment