Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hard Drive Disk Camcorder Great Camcorder Universal Drivers For HDD Camcorders?

Universal Drivers for HDD Camcorders? - hard drive disk camcorder great camcorder

I bought a HDD camcorder (HDD), the only model that I last year and is the only thing that the floor model. Works great and is in very good condition, but I had no software with it. While a camera from $ 700 to $ 250 is awesome!

Anyway, I checked the website and no drivers for my model. I tried plugging in my computer and I was able to navigate the "Removable Disk", but no video files (and all the video files that are obvious), in each case.

You should have in another format, it is a universal controller for HDD camcorder, you can get the recording from my camcorder to the computer. Alternatively (or another program, delete) to just my hard drive and a video camera in the computer video files?

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment