Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Laundry Decor For Those Who Like Tuff Questions!,what Can I Do To Hide My Washer-dryer That Is In My Very Small Kitchen?

For those who like tuff questions!,what can i do to hide my washer-dryer that is in my very small kitchen? - laundry decor

I have a small kitchen and laundry, is kitnchen 7 and a half in length and 4 "walking space, followed by a 2 'and a half long and 3" space walk laundry (c') is like a corridor. The entrance to the garage to the kitchen and laundry room on the front of the washing machine, dryer, (the door 2 * 8). And my big worry that I Resently decorated the dining room and very very well and can clearly see, all in the kitchen very fair and easy / laundry and of course not at all correspond with the rest of the decoration of my house. The facility is rich with chocolate, gold, cream color leather, iron, wood, bamboo, topiary and stone textures and touches here and there. I can not hide a creative idea for the kitchen / lingerie in the same style of clothing (if possible) and try to make it a plain white kitchen cabinet with the rest of the decoration of the house with a small budget mix. Thank you for your time, I'll wait for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment